HERE IS THE KEY
- The mind and its restlessness continues only if we keep identifying the constant play of thoughts and feelings.
- Our identification i.e. when we say "this is my thought", "This is how I feel" gives energy to restlessness created by thoughts.
- The habit of identification is deep. We are fully identified and one with the flow of thoughts. We keep saying this is my thought and we keep fighting for our opinions.
- Behind the veil of thoughts and feelings, there lies a silent space of vibrant awareness and alertness. This space is a space of pure presence and witnessing.
- When you are just being with or present to activities of mind, those activities suddenly and effortlessly stop.
- You can try it right now. Just watch yourself with 100 % attention. In the moment of giving full attention with your eyes wide open, your mind stops.
- Once the mind and its associated thoughts ceases, you experience refreshing silence and peace.
- This peace is the ultimate blessings. This is the nectar of life, of immortality.
- Meditation leads to peace. It is peace of no mind. There is peace. But there is no mind.
You can participate in Sakar Meditation that allows you to experience profound peace by calling 022-40682606. The free meditation program is conducted on Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Kandivali, Mumbai-India.